New Patient First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation that explains your diagnosis and treatment options.
Occasionally, surgery can be done the same day as the consultation. However, patients with a complex medical history or treatment plan will require a consultation prior to the treatment so that proper time may be set aside for your treatment. In these circumstances, the length of your treatment appointment will be allocated based on the complexity of your procedure or surgery.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Please see our information for preparing to come in to the office during COVID-19 »
Your Teeth Deserve Superior Care
Flagship Oral, Facial, and Dental Implant Surgery offers a number of dental treatments that can keep your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful. Contact us today!
Regarding Payment | X-Rays | What To Bring
If your procedure or surgery is on the same day as your initial consultation you may be required to pay for your procedure in full, regardless of your insurance coverage. We will try to verify coverage and any out-of-pocket expenses during your appointment time, however, it may not be possible. This is because it may take more than the appointment time to verify your coverage. In that situation, all fees are due at the time of service. We will submit your claim for you and refund any balance to you once the insurance carrier has met their obligation.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. All treatment x-rays need to be current (within 6 months) and of diagnostic quality. If additional x-rays are necessary, they will be taken at our facility. Insurance frequency limitations, which determine insurance payment, do not influence medical necessity for the need for new x-rays.
What To Bring & Insurance
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any X-rays from your referring dentist
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- Insurance Information:
- Payment or proof of ACTIVE insurance coverage is due at the time of service
- If you have medical or dental insurance, please bring your cards so we can have the most accurate and up-to-date insurance and billing information. We need to photocopy the actual insurance card(s). This will allow us to process your claims accurately and timely.
- Most managed care plans (HMO and DMO) require a referral from your dentist or primary care physician. It is your responsibility to have your referrals before your visit or treatment/surgery, other wise your insurance may not pay for your visit or procedure/surgery.