Intravenous / General Anesthesia Surgical Instructions
Please read instructions below to prepare for your Oral Surgery procedure at Flagship Oral, Facial, and Dental Implant Surgery. If you have any questions or issues, please call our office: Warminster Office Phone Number 215-672-6560.
- Please complete your Health History forms online prior to your appointment by visiting the patient registration page in the Patient Information section.
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment, unless instructed to take certain medications prior to surgery.
- If an antibiotic medication was prescribed for you, please take prescribed dose with a sip of water two (2) hours prior to your appointment. If your surgery is very early in the morning you may take the antibiotics before bedtime.
- Please remove contact lenses and wear a short sleeve shirt or blouse the day of your surgery.
- Please brush your teeth thoroughly and use mouth-wash prior to your oral surgery.
- You will need to recover at home after general anesthesia or sedation until the following morning and not operate a motor vehicle or machinery for 24 hours.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, stay with you in the recovery area, and be able to drive the patient home. No children or other adults will be allowed in the surgery or recovery areas due to safety and privacy regulations.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- You are required to pay for all balances, non-covered procedures, co-pays, and deductibles the day of your procedure/surgery. Refer to our Financial page for more information.
To communicate with our office for non-urgent issues, please use our form below: